Cookies on the SeatChoice Website
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work more efficiently but can also be used to track visitors.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit allaboutcookies.
- Google Analytics
- Provides us (and Google) with anonymous information about how visitirs use the site - which pages and links they use, how long they stay and which site (if any) they came from. The information helps us to improve the site for users. Privacy at Google. Google Opt-Out Tool.
- Content Management System
- This cookie is set by our content management system on arrival at the site. It is not used by us or others for any purpose and is neither stored nor distributed in any form but exists just to support the direct and immediate functioning of the website. This cookie is deleted when a user closes their browser. (PHP session cookie)
- Following links to ticket suppliers may result in a cookie being created. This cookie does not contain any information about you and is used only to allow the ticket supplier to decide to which website any affiliate payment due should be made. To avoid these cookies then do not click through to tickets from this site.
- Twitter and Facebook widgets are included on some pages and these may be responsible for inserting pageview cookies.
Cookie button, and a lot of useful information, available from Attacat